- Volunteer Opportunities / Responsibilities: 1) Children's Life Skills - Help children gain the necessary skills to transition into pre-school well. Must be able to volunteer on a Thursday night from 7:15-9:15pm.
2) Helpline Worker - Provide referrals to callers. Must be available daytime hours, M-F.
3) Fundraising & Awareness Planner - Plan a small event within your own community.
4) Joseph's Coat Thrift Shop - Provide assistance with pricing, sorting, moving, and displaying donated items.
5) Special events - Assist with planning and executing special events throughout the year.
6) Professional Volunteer - Provide professional services to clients in your area of expertise. (Depends on needs of clients.) E.g., present a workshop at our Life Skills Workshops held on Thursdays from 7:30-9pm.
7) Group volunteering - Rake leaves, help set-up, serve & clean-up at a special event, etc.
- Types of Volunteers Needed: Adults; Groups of more than 25 volunteers; Corporate volunteer groups
- Hours Needed: Weekday Day; Weekday Evening; Weekend Day