Events seeking volunteers
Bethany House of Northern Virginia does not currently have any upcoming events in need of volunteers. To be notified of future events, please contact Bethany House of Northern Virginia via the information below.
Description of Volunteer Opportunities/Responsibilities:
1) Children's Life Skills - Help children gain the necessary skills to transition into pre-school well. Must be able to volunteer on a Thursday night from 7:15-9:15pm.
2) Helpline Worker - Provide referrals to callers. Must be available daytime hours, M-F.
3) Fundraising & Awareness Planner - Plan a small event within your own community.
4) Joseph's Coat Thrift Shop - Provide assistance with pricing, sorting, moving, and displaying donated items.
5) Special events - Assist with planning and executing special events throughout the year.
6) Professional Volunteer - Provide professional services to clients in your area of expertise. (Depends on needs of clients.) E.g., present a workshop at our Life Skills Workshops held on Thursdays from 7:30-9pm.
7) Group volunteering - Rake leaves, help set-up, serve & clean-up at a special event, etc.
Types of Volunteers Needed: Adults; Groups of more than 25 volunteers; Corporate volunteer groups
Hours Needed: Weekday Day; Weekday Evening; Weekend Day